This weeks top links:
- The most sophisticated Android Trojan: Really nice analysis. I think security on mobile devices will become more and more
- At our current rate of progress, IPv6 will be fully implemented on May 10, 2148: `There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. Well.. Not really!
- Writing buffer overflow exploits - a tutorial for beginners: Another buffer overflow tutorial.
- Buffer Overflows - Nopsled and Ret2Libc methods: Just excellent!
- Letter To A Young Programmer Considering A Startup: Alex, nice thoughts you got there!
- epsylon / ufonet:
UFONet - is a shell client designed to launch DDoS attacks against a target, using CSRF/XSS vectors on third party web applications, like botnet.