- First Glimpse into the Soul of Tamagotchi: Remember my post about 29C3? There I’ve first mentioned Natalie and her passion for Tamagotchis. She’s doing some progress! Obvisouly! I really like the screenshots.
- CVE-2013-2094: This is definitely the bug of the week! Have a closer detailed look here. The exploit was ported to x86.
- Interview with a BlackHat: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Your login form posts to HTTPS, but you blew it when you loaded it over HTTP: I can’t believe this is still a issue. In 2013!
- Jailed Romanian hacker repents, invents ATM security scheme: I’d call that: Twist of fate!
- 10 reasons you should never get a job: Don’t get me wrong but this article is full of provocative ideas and preconceptions.
Links of the Week 2